We are very pleased to announce the immediate availability of Phalcon Framework 0.9.0 stable!
As always, we would like to thank the community for their time and enthusiasm in getting Phalcon better.
Some of the key features introduced are:
- Getting/Saving records with Magic Properties]
- Magic static methods to query records by fields (Robots::findById, Robots::findFirstByType, etc)
- A brand-new Annotations Parser component
- Routing based on Annotations
- Define model’s meta-data using annotations
- Priorities in the Events component
- Refactoring of Logger component making it more flexible and extensible]
- Support for Hydration Modes in the ORM
0.9.0 includes other minor changes, bug fixes and stability improvements. You can see the complete CHANGELOG here.
One more time, a big thank you!
Chat - Q&A
<3 Phalcon Team