We are happy to announce that Phalcon 2.0.5 is released.
This version contains bug fixes and small improvements to the 2.0.x series.
- Fixed a bug that makes that attaching an events manager to a
view->render()not being called
- Fixed bug that makes generated SQL statements using
FOR UPDATEnot being parsed correctly
- The email filter now no longer removes the ‘ character 10603
- When an array is bound the cached representation in PHQL makes the SQL being incorrectly generated the second time.
- Fixed a bug that makes macro can’t be called recursively in Volt
This version can be installed from the master branch, if you don’t have Zephir installed follow these instructions:
git clone http://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon cd cphalcon/build sudo ./install
If you have Zephir installed:
git clone http://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon cd cphalcon zephir build
Note that running the installation script will replace any version of Phalcon installed before.
Windows DLLs are available in the download page.
See the upgrading guide for more information about upgrading to Phalcon 2.0.x from 1.3.x.
<3 Phalcon Team