Today we’re releasing Phalcon 2.0.1, this version fixes bugs and adds new features in the 2.0 series, the following is the CHANGELOG:
- Fixed random segfaults in installations using PHP <= 5.5 caused by inline caches
- Added missing
- Added new theme in
- Allow to count and iterate
Phalcon\Session\Bagas in 1.3.x
Phalcon\Dito avoid collision with existing services
- Added constants
Phalcon\Filterfor filters names
- Fixed multibyte characters in cssmin/jsmin filters
Phalcon\Security::destroyToken()to remove current token key and value from session
- Restored alternative hash algorithms in
Phalcon\Securitythat were available in 1.3.x
- Fixed bug that makes instances returned in
Model::findFirstto be not completely initialized
- Added support for general
SELECT ALL/SELECT DISTINCTin PHQL
- Added support for “not in” test in Volt
Phalcon\Debug\Dump– Renamed method
variable()– Renamed method
Phalcon\Mvc\Model::findFirst()now allows hydration 10259
- Fixed high memory consumption when serializing
This version can be installed from the master branch. If you don’t have Zephir installed follow these instructions:
git clone http://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon cd cphalcon/ext sudo ./install
The standard installation method also works:
git clone http://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon cd cphalcon/build sudo ./install
If you have Zephir installed:
git clone http://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon cd cphalcon zephir build
Note that running the installation script will replace any version of Phalcon installed before.
Windows DLLs are available in the download page.
See the upgrading guide for more information about upgrading to Phalcon 2.0.x from 1.3.x.
Thanks to all the collaborators and the community!
<3 Phalcon Team