We’re proud to announce the immediate availability of Phalcon 0.3.3. The last version 0.3.2 was a bugfix/maintenance release.
This is a short list of changes that can be expected in this version:
Phalcon\Tag::setDefaultas an alias for
Phalcon\View::setVaras an alias for
Phalcon\ACLmanagement with in-memory lists More Info
- Fixed segfaults on methods with array optional parameters
- Fixed segfaults on some internal isset
- Added built-in model attributes validators for
- Added missing
- Fixed separation of super globals by mistake causing segmentation faults
- Support for compilation on Visual C++ 6.0
- Fixed segmentation faults when required parameters are not given for most methods
Our newest release is our most stable and feature-rich release yet.
A huge thanks to all involved in terms of both contributions through ideas, tickets, documentation, and those whom have otherwise contributed to the framework. :)
Chat - Q&A
<3 Phalcon Team