Time flies when you are having fun! It seems that our previous hangout was just yesterday…
Time for a new one for this month on Saturday the 23rd of February 2019, at 12:00:00 EST. The purpose is to talk to the community, listen to concerns and try to find solutions for common problems.
We will hold this virtual meeting in a Google Hangout on Air, which will broadcast on YouTube
The format will be:
- Introduction, welcome to all attendees
- Thank you to the whole community and contributors
- Update from last month - what happened since the last hangout
- Current status, cphalcon/zephir
- Other projects (Documentation v4, Devtools, Incubator)
- Input from the community for latest redesign (Blog/Link/BuiltWith etc.)
- Main website redesign
- How to unit test a Phalcon based PHP application
- How to unit test Phalcon (zep files)
We will post another blog post with more information as we get closer to the hangout date.
Looking forward to hearing from all of you and seeing you during the hangout. We plan on having one hangout a month, to communicate with the community in a more friendly and direct way.
<3 Phalcon Team